Honeywell PM42 Industrial Label Printer
Unlike competitive printers that incorporate plastic components, the PM42 printer features an all-metal, die-cast aluminium construction for enhanced durability and reliability in the harshest industrial environments. With a magnetic quick-mount printhead – designed for quick removal without tools – and an easily removable print roller – the PM42 printer minimizes downtime and reduces maintenance costs.
With a full-color, graphical display including 9 user-selectable languages, the PM42 is intuitive and easy to use, reducing your workforce training and device support needs. And workers can easily manage their printing jobs from nearby or afar with the printer’s integrated web interface, which enables easy setup, monitoring and configuration through mobile devices including tablets and smartphones.
The PM42 printer provides fast, high-volume industrial thermal printing, making it an affordable choice for organizations printing 5,000-15,000 labels per day. With it class- leading print speeds up to 300 mm/s (12 ips), you’ll gain a clear productivity advantage. And with its Smart Printing technology – delivered through Honeywell C# for Printers and Fingerprint – you can run apps, print labels and even control devices directly from the printer, without the need for a connected PC.
The user-selectable, all-in-one programming language included in every PM42 printer enables it to fit easily into most IT infrastructures, deploying quickly into existing Honeywell or mixed printer environments.
Features and benefits:
- An all-metal housing ensures reliability and longer operating times, and can support heavy-duty printing.
- Class-leading print speeds up to 300 mm/s (12 ips) enable high-volume printing during peak hours. Run sophisticated apps right in the printer with industry-leading Honeywell Smart Printing technology.
- A full-color LCD display with multi-language support provides an intuitive and convenient user interface. Unique shortcuts for one-key label setup make maintenance more convenient, reducing workforce training and device support needs.
- An integrated web interface allows easy setup, monitoring and configuration through devices like mobile computers, tablets and smartphones. Integrated device management and diagnostic capabilities reduce downtime and simplify deployment.
- Honeywell Repair Services provide industry-leading support and field service for customers and partners. Honeywell service helps enhance your productivity, device reliability and uptime.