LVS-9580: At a Glance
• Stitching feature to grade barcodes larger than the field of view.
• Ideal for multiple line production and warehouse environments.
• Validates to ISO/IEC, ANSI, GS1, and UDI print quality standards.
• Software upgrade options include Multi-Sector for verification of multiple barcodes on a label.
• 21 CFR Part 11 compliant-ready.
• Supports 15 languages with the ability to add more.
• Quality data reporting for auditing purposes.
• Includes NIST-Traceable Calibrated Conformance Standard Test Card for calibrating the system.
ISO/ANSI for 1D: LVS-95XX series barcode verifiers inspect all nine ISO/ ANSI parameters for linear (1D) barcodes, have the ability to identify blemishes, and can perform simple human-readable validation.
ISO/ANSI for 2D: The LVS-95XX series verifies 2D codes and reports all parameters as specified in the applicable symbology specification.
Analytical Tools: Equipped with numerous analytical tools to identify and evaluate barcode errors. Problems are color-coded to make problem solving easy.
Software: LVS-95XX software includes GS1 System Symbol Specification Tables. GS1 tables set standards for barcode data structure and how to maintain the quality of codes during barcode creation. Microscan offers an online training course on GS1 tables and how these apply to different organizations.
Software Upgrade: EAIV The Enhanced Application Identifier Verification (EAIV) option verifies that all GS1 Application Identifiers, such as Expiration Date, Global Trade Item Num-ber (GTIN), and Batch Number, embedded in the data structure of a GS1 barcode match the data programmed in the EAIV feature by the user.
User Permission Options: Manage permissions through LVS-95XX software: Passwords are stored in a local database. All passwords are encrypted, include an expiration date, and count failed password attempts.
Portability: Connects to the latest tablets.