- 3 Mil Matte White Synthetic Paper is a matte finished opaque white polypropylene synthetic material with the look and feel of paper and the moisture-resistance of a film.
- Clear general purpose emulsion acrylic permanent adhesive featuring good initial tack and ultimate adhesion to a wide variety of substrates.
- Bleached, super calendared paper stock with very good die-cutting and matrix stripping properties.
- Used for standard roll-to-roll applications.
- Not recommended for sheeting.
- Decals and product labels.
- WIP labels.
- Shelf, bin, and other warehouse labels.
Important: The substances listed in article 4 lid 1 of 2002/95/EU (RoHS) are not intentionally used in this product. The concentration limits of these substances will not exceed the set maximum concentration limits as provided in the proposed amendment for 2002/95/EU.
Adhesive: Thickness 0.0008 +/- 10% inches
Peel Adhesion Stainless Steel: 44 oz/inch
Temperature ranges: Minimum Application +10° F (-12°C)
Service Ranges -40° F to +300° F (-40°C to +149°C)
Liner: Caliper 0.0032 +/- 10% inches
Basis Weight 54.5 lbs per ream
(24” x 36” 500 sheets)
Face: Caliper 0.0030 +/- 10% inches
Shelf Life: Unless specified otherwise in this document, one year when stored at 72°F at 50% RH.