Pressiza A07 is a paper for extremely cold temperatures.
Features of Pressiza A07:
- Ultra smooth thermal transfer coated face stock which provides premium barcode printing for high and medium speed printers.
- Smudge resistance has been optimized for a coated paper, but caution is recommended with contact scanners.
- Features excellent high speed/wide web converting characteristics.
- Suitable for applications where compliance with FDA 175.105 is required.
- Bleached, calendared kraft stock featuring high internal strength, toughness, and tear resistance.
- Used primarily for roll-to-roll label applications.
Suggested applications: Rubber-based adhesive featuring high initial tack and ultimate bond strength to a wide variety of substrates, including low surface energy plastics, treated glass, and corrugated cardboard.
Important: The FSC® certification ensures that products come from well managed forests that provide environmental, social, and economic benefits. The FSC® chain of custody certification verifies that FSC® certified material is identified or kept segregated from non-certified or non-controlled material through this chain.
Adhesive: Thickness 1.0 mil
Peel Adhesion HDPE: 3.72 lbs
Temperature Ranges: Minimum Application +25° F (-4°C)
Service Ranges -65° F to +160° F (-54°C to +71°C)
Liner: Caliper 0.0024 +/- 10% targe
Basis Weight 39.1# per ream +/- 10%
(24” x 36” 500 sheets)
Face: Caliper 0.0030 +/- 10% inches.
Shelf Life: Unless specified otherwise in this document, ideally stored at 72°F at 50% RH.