Pressiza A25 is a matte finished metallic film with excellent tear resistance, heat resistance, dimensional stability, opacity and chemical resistance. Designed for printing with most solvent and some water-based flexographic inks. Suitable for thermal transfer printing applications with selected thermal transfer ribbons. Specific tests are required.
- 2 Mil Matte Chrome Polyester TC is a matte finished metallic film featuring excellent tear strength, heat resistance, dimensional stability, opacity and chemical resistance.
- Designed for printing with most solvent and some waterbased flexographic inks.
- Suitable for thermal transfer printing applications with select thermal transfer ribbons.
- An excellent general purpose industrial grade clear permanent acrylic adhesive.
- Features high initial tack to most high and medium surface energy substrates.
- Bleached, supercalendered paper stock with very good die-cutting and matrix-stripping properties.
- This liner should not be used in fan-folded label applications and is not recommended for back printability.
- Product identification.
- Barcode labels.
- Rating plates.
- Work in process (WIP) labels.
- Property identification or asset tags.
- Durable goods labeling.
- Recognized for UL 969 component labels.
Important: The substances listed in article 4 lid 1 of 2002/95/EU (RoHS) are not intentionally used in this product. The concentration limits of these substances will not exceed the set maximum concentration limits as provided in the proposed amendment for 2002/95/EU.
Adhesive: Thickness 0.0008 +/- 10% inches
Peel Adhesion Stainless Steel: 35.8 oz/inch
Temperature ranges: Minimum Application +25° F (-4°C)
Service Ranges -40° F to +300° F (-40°C to +149°C)
Liner: Caliper 0.0032 +/- 10% inches
Basis Weight 54.5 lbs per ream
(24” x 36” 500 sheets)
Shelf Life: Unless specified otherwise in this document, one year when stored at 72°F at 50% RH.