Pressiza I01 is a high gloss white sheet, specially designed to be used with inkjet printers. It combines good print quality and ink with a fast drying time and is ideal for varied information printing applications that include full color graphics. Not recommended for flexographic printing.
- White, high gloss sheet specially engineered for use in on-demand ink jet printers.
- Versatile, general purpose permanent emulsion acrylic adhesive designed for excellent adhesion to corrugated cardboard and superior adhesion to plastics.
- Excellent initial tack without sacrificing high speed converting.
- Bleached super calendered kraft stock featuring high internal strength, toughness, and tear resistance.
- Used primarily for roll-to-roll label applications.
- Not recommended for flexoprinting.
- For use with all information printing technologies, including laser.
Suggested applications: It combines good ink jet print quality with fast ink drying time and is ideal for printing variable information in conjunction with full color graphics.
Important: Meets the requirements of FDA 21 CFR 175.105 for indirect food contact. Compliance to this regulation permits the use of this adhesive in applications for which the adhesive either (1) is separated from the food by a functional barrier, which will prevent the migration of any of the adhesive components to the food, or (2) has incidental contact with food limited to the trace amount at the seams or the edges of the label.
Adhesive: Thickness 0.0007 +/- 10% inches
Peel Adhesion Glass: 1.9 lbs
Temperature Ranges: Minimum Application +38° F (-3°C)
Service Ranges -65° F to +200° F (-54°C to +93°C)
Liner: Caliper 0.0024 +/- 10% inches
Basis Weight 40.5# per ream +/- 10%
(24” x 36” 500 sheets)
Face: Caliper 0.0041 +/- 10% inches
Shelf Life: Unless specified otherwise in this document, one year when stored at 72°F at 50% RH.