Pressiza I04 is an opaque matte white polypropylene synthetic material finished with the appearance and texture of the paper and the moisture resistance of a film. The matte sheet is specifically designed for use in color-based inkjet printers. It combines good inkjet printing quality with fast ink drying time for applications that require variable information in combination with full color graphics. It is not recommended for flexographic printing.
- Matte finished opaque white polypropylene synthetic material with the look and feel of paper and the moisture resistance of a film.
- Specifically engineered for use in dye based on demand inkjet printers.
- It combines good inkjet print quality with fast ink drying time for applications requiring variable information in conjunction with full color graphics.
- Not recommended for flexo printing.
- High performance, clear permanent emulsion acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive with balanced adhesion to a wide variety of substrates, including low surface energy plastics, engineering grade plastics, bare, coated, or painted metals, including powder coat and enamel paints.
- Bleached supercalendered kraft stock featuring high internal strength, toughness, and tear resistance.
Suggested applications: It features medium tack and excellent chemical and UV resistance for outdoor industrial applications. Ideally suited for marginal punching, perforating, and fan-folding.
Important: This adhesive compositionally complies with Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations (C.F.R.) Section 175.105 (“Adhesives”). Compliance with this regulation permits the use of this adhesive in applications provided the adhesive is separated from food by a functional barrier or 1) with dry food, the quantity of the adhesive does not exceed the limits of good manufacturing practice, or 2) with fatty and aqueous foods, the quantity of the adhesive that contacts the food does not exceed the trace amount at seams and at the edge exposure between packaging laminates that may occur within the limits of
good manufacturing practice.