Pressiza R03 is a heat-coextruded polypropylene film, biaxially-oriented, with good opacity and a bright white background. The surface has been coated with an upper layer to provide superior printability through flexographic, gravure, screen-printing and UV-based printing processes, using a wide variety of different inks. This material has excellent moisture resistance and a good cutting and dispensing characteristic.
- Heat set, biaxiallyoriented, coextruded polypropylene film, with good opacity and a bright white high gloss background.
- The surface has been topcoated to provide superior printability by UV and water-based flexographic, gravure, silkscreen and letterpress processes, using a wide variety of different inks.
- Specially formulated acrylic adhesive designed for ease of removability from plastic packaging while maintaining good peel performance.
- Bleached supercalendered kraft stock featuring high internal strength, toughness and tear resistance.
- Used primarily for roll-to-roll label applications.
Suggested applications: This face stock has excellent moisture resistance, and good die cutting and dispensing characteristics.
Important: This adhesive is suitable for applications which require compliance with FDA 175.105. This section covers applications where incidental contact between food and the adhesive could occur. Title 21, Section 175.105 of the Code of Federal Regulations (21 CFR 175.105). Compliance to this regulation permits the use of this adhesive in applications for which the adhesive either (1) is separated from the food by a functional barrier, which will prevent the migration of any of the adhesive components to the food, or (2) has incidental contact with food limited to the trace amount at the seams or the edges of the label.
Adhesive: Thickness 2.0 mil
Peel Adhesion Stainless Steel: 0.87 lbs
Temperature Ranges: Minimum Application +40° F (+4°C)
Service Ranges 0° F to +200° F (-18°C to +93°C)
Liner: Caliper 0.0025 +/- 10% targe
Basis Weight 42# per ream +/- 10%
(24” x 36” 500 sheets)
Face: Caliper 0.0023 +/- 10% inches
Shelf Life: Unless specified otherwise in this document, ideally stored at 72°F at 50% RH.