Zebra CardStudio ID Card Design Studio
Extend your card design capabilities with Zebra’s CardStudio™ card printer software. This simple-to-learn, yet feature-rich software makes loyalty card, gift card, and ID card design easy.
World-class cards for your business. Zebra’s CardStudio card-design and card-issuance software brings the sophistication of professional card design and printing to your office. Easy to learn and use, CardStudio offers you design, encoding and printing applications to produce beautiful, high-quality cards.
Feature-rich software with enhanced support. The latest version of CardStudio offers several services and features, including:
• Updated Unicode support for improved multi-language options, including upgraded support for Arabic and Chinese characters.
• Enhanced internal online help resources.
• More robust signature pad, including new drivers to support latest signature pad models.
• Improved SmartCard ultra-high frequency (UHF) and HF MIFARE.
CardStudio software suite is the perfect complement for Zebra’s industry leading Card Printers. CardStudio is compatible with all current and legacy Zebra printers and is available with an edition for every need: Classic, Standard, Enterprise and Professional.
• Traditional Chinese
• Simplified Chinese
Minimum System Requirements
• Installation of Zebra Card printer Windows Driver is required prior to CardStudio Installation.
• IBM® compatible PC with a Pentium® microprocessor with at least 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended).
• Microsoft® Windows® XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 operating systems.
• Disk space: 250 MB with partial clip art or 400 MB with full clip art installed.
• Mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device.
• Internet access required for software license key activation.
• Network access required for installation and use of Network License Key editions.
• Network Concurrent User License Editions available for 1,5,10, 20 concurrent users.
• Number of concurrent users with Network License Key editions are not additive.