Zebra EC30 Mobile Computer
The EC30 Enterprise Companion is the next evolution in employee communications and task management. This device equips frontline workers who haven’t had a business-class device capable of the basic functionality needed to scan barcodes, run business applications, and communicate with partners and customers via text and voice.
It is an ergonomic, lightweight and portable mobile device that allows users to scan basic barcodes, assisted sales, and WLAN communication. With this product, users can view product information, manage inventory, communicate with other staff members via PTT or VoIP, receive and execute tasks, and much more.
Key Features Include:
- 3-inch FWVGA color screen and capacitive touch panel with light glove holder
- Qualcomm SD660 architecture with support for Android 8.1 at launch and future Android updates (P and Q)
- Thin and lightweight (less than 60g), the EC30 is well suited for a variety of wearable modalities including neck strap, vest clip, arm and belt supports
- Zebra Mobility DNA Tools and Utilities Support
- 3-axis electronic compass, gyroscope and accelerometer for indoor location applications
- Cradle lock solution (such as PSS system for retail partners)
- Fully integrated audio stand with built-in speaker, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 5.0, PTT, and volume control buttons
- Central scan button to activate the SE2100 1D / 2D barcode scanner
- 1200 mAh Li-Ion PowerPrecision + battery (not user-replaceable) provides 8-10 hours of operation